The Department of Arts, Heritage Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs recognises the importance of ensuring that our site is accessible to everyone and is committed to achieving a minimum of conformance level Double-A with the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and complying with the National Disability Authority IT Accessibility Guidelines.
Let us Know:
If you encounter any difficulties in using this site please let us know. Email the webmaster
Some of the functionality included in the site to help users are:
A list of the access keys available for use on the site:
0 – Accessibility (This page)
S – Skip Navigation
1 – Home Page
2 – Press Releases
3 – Sitemap
4 – Search Bar
5 – Printer Friendly Version
To use these access keys, hold either ‘ALT’, ‘CTRL’ or ‘CMD’, depending on which browser you are using, and then press the appropriate key. Internet explorer will require you to press Enter after focusing on any links.
Most of the publications/reports on this website are available in PDF format to provide for easier reading and printing offline. This format is not always readily accessible to users with disabilities. Because of this we have provided most documents in Rich Text Format (RTF) also. To access the PDF documents you will require Adobe Acrobat Readerwhich you can download free from here
- A breadcrumb link is available at the top each page to assist in navigation.
- All forms have associated labels with form controls
- The home page and all internal pages include a search box (access key 4).
- Advanced search options are also available.
- Skip Navigation link in the site header to allow users skip over the navigation and go directly to the main content of each page
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.